Acceptable Use Policy
Hippocratic AI uses large language models and other AI technology to simulate patients, generate examination results, generate investigation results, and provide feedback on users’ history-taking, communication skills, and clinical reasoning.
Nature of AI Models
The large language models used are artificial intelligence models designed to simulate conversations and generate plausible medical data, diagnoses, and feedback for educational purposes. However, you should be aware of the following limitations of these models:
- The AI model is not a real medical professional or patient. It is a software that simulates a conversation using machine learning algorithms. It cannot properly diagnose or treat human medical conditions.
- The medical knowledge and data generated by the AI model, including patient profiles, simulated patient responses, examination and investigation results, and feedback, is limited to what has been programmed by its human developers. It does not have a full, nuanced, understanding of all areas of medicine that human doctors possess.
- The medical knowledge, data, and feedback generated by the AI model may not always be entirely accurate or appropriate. There is an element of unpredictability with any AI model.
You should understand these limitations before interacting with and relying on the information provided by our Services. Our Services are not a substitute for medical education delivered by human medical professionals, medical educators, and real clinical interactions.
Conditions on Use
You must abide by the following rules in order to use our Services:
- You must use Hippocratic Tutor for educational purposes only. Any non-education or unethical use of the product is prohibited.
- You must keep your account credentials secure and private. Account sharing is prohibited.
- You may not use our Services to cheat on exams or assessments or otherwise commit any act of academic dishonesty. If you are found to be using the Services to do any of the foregoing, we reserve the right to report your actions to your educational institution.
- You must engage with the AI simulated patients respectfully and professionally, as they would with real human patients. Verbal abuse or unprofessional behaviour towards the AI simulated patients is prohibited.
- You must not intentionally provide incorrect information or diagnoses to the AI simulated patients or when submitting their clinical reasoning. This could compromise the integrity of the large language model and the learning experience.
- You must not attempt to reverse engineer, disable, hack, or otherwise interfere with the Services.
In addition, you agree and acknowledge that your interactions with our Services are logged, monitored, analyzed, reviewed and used (a) to ensure your compliance to this Acceptable Use Policy and (b) to improve the Services (including the large language models deployed by Hippocratic).
We take your adherence to this Acceptable Use Policy seriously. Violations of this policy may result in suspension or termination of your account. Repeated or egregious violations may also be reported to your educational institution.